OKAPI360

Rejoignez le forum, c'est rapide et facile

OKAPI360
OKAPI360
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Display One Piece Card Game Japon OP-08 – Two Legends : où la ...
Voir le deal

The EX Daly Word for August 11, 2008

The EX Daly Word for August 11, 2008 Empty The EX Daly Word for August 11, 2008

Message par CRyma Lun 11 Aoû - 10:37

The EX Daly Word for August 11, 2008

Follow Christ Luke 9:23 And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.
The key to being successful in this life is to follow Christ. There is no other exception. Even when people have money, power, fame, and the like, without Christ, true joy cannot be attained. Jesus brings us joy. The joy of the Lord is our strength according to the Word, and happiness is temporary bliss, but doesn't last. And when you follow Christ, you have joy and strength because he is the answer! That's right. The Word of God has answers and if you seek him you will find answers to all your questions about this life and how to attain what God has for you. It's not just about money and happiness people, but it should be about the plan God has for you and you finding joy in doing what he wants.
I remember being young and desiring to have my father's approval. I remember seeking his smile and wanting to please him and be like him. But when he was not pleased with me or I let him down, I lived and slept in grief. It just didn't feel good to be in trouble and disobedient to him. Though I would fake it and pretend like I didn't care, deep down inside, I would hurt because I knew I was doing the wrong thing and not pleasing him. That's the way it is with serving Christ. True joy comes when you are on the right track and you know God is pleased with you. But when you get off and go your own way, you can pretend that God is good with it, or you can even pretend to make it right in your own eyes, but the bottom line is, you know deep within that you are off and that God is not pleased. You can seek the things of this world and even reach your personal goals, but when all is said and done, if God is not pleased, then you only have happiness but forsake true joy. Remember people of God, Christ is the goal. To have him is to have joy. Your personal goals will come and go, but your true goal in this life should be the plan of God for your life. Because at the end of the day, if you have made Christ your Lord, then your desires should now be his. Follow Christ my brother and sister and you will live according to his plan for you.
Suggested Reading: John 12:26, Neh. 8:10, 2Tim. 2:22, 1Pet. 3:21,
©2008 G. Craige Works All Rights Reservedwww.exministries.com
CRyma
CRyma

Revenir en haut Aller en bas