OKAPI360

Rejoignez le forum, c'est rapide et facile

OKAPI360
OKAPI360
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -45%
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre ...
Voir le deal
339 €

MY PC IS INFESTED BY A VIRUS. HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!

3 participants

MY PC IS INFESTED BY A VIRUS. HELP ME PLEASE!!!!! Empty MY PC IS INFESTED BY A VIRUS. HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!

Message par odessa Lun 24 Nov - 20:47

my pc has been running very slow. i have a thousand windows with ads opening infinetely. i tried to restore the pc to an earlier time but i can't. somebody anybody help me please. is there a software i can download to remove the virus? there might be more than one virus. help me please!!!! Sad
odessa
odessa

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

MY PC IS INFESTED BY A VIRUS. HELP ME PLEASE!!!!! Empty Re: MY PC IS INFESTED BY A VIRUS. HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!

Message par Le Negrier Mar 25 Nov - 1:22

Try starting in Safe Mode. When you start the computer, watch for a message that tells you how to boot in Safe Mode. Press the key quickly and see if you can enter the Mode.
In Safe Mode, Open you internet browser, delete all the temporaty internet files and cookies, then restart the computer. I hope this helps...

Le Negrier

MY PC IS INFESTED BY A VIRUS. HELP ME PLEASE!!!!! Empty Re: MY PC IS INFESTED BY A VIRUS. HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!

Message par Silver Mar 25 Nov - 3:10

Hey Odessa,

If what Le Negrier suggested doesn't work , maybe you should use the recovery cd/dvd that usually comes with a pc/notebook to restore the pc to its initial state. Most of the programs you acquired after buying your pc will be formated(msn messenger, limewire, window media player 11...etc). Before formating you can back up the most important programs (don't about files like songs, they won't be formated but you have to indicate if you want a partial formating or a total one). This is always my last resort solution and it always works even though afterward I have to reinstall a lot of my lost programs, but at least the virus/worms/trojans disappear. Tell us how it goes. Good luck.
Silver
Silver

Message par odessa Jeu 27 Nov - 15:02

thanks my angels. problem resolved. Very Happy
odessa
odessa

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé