OKAPI360

Rejoignez le forum, c'est rapide et facile

OKAPI360
OKAPI360
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ d’achat sur une sélection Apple
Voir le deal

Rihanna and Chris Brown are back together

+3
ANAKIN
Nappy Soul
Silver
7 participants

Rihanna and Chris Brown are back together Empty Rihanna and Chris Brown are back together

Message par Silver Sam 28 Fév - 3:21

PEOPLE is respectable source, if they put this out, it's certainly true. I know, we've all heard that abused women tend to go back to their abuser. But this woman is well-surrounded by a manager, a legal team, friends, family, fans ...etc. She's not an ordinary victim. She knows she has millions of abused women who want her to be an example of an battered woman who emerges strong from her ordeal and move on with her life. In less than 3 weeks not only she's forgiven him, but she's spending time with the guy. Wow! Does this girl have any self-esteem? Is this how the modern black woman defines love? I hope he hits her harder this time, and I really hope her fans show her how dumb she is by boycotting her music.

The pair have reunited almost three weeks after Brown, 19, allegedly battered the "Umbrella" singer on Feb. 8, a source tells PEOPLE.

"They're together again. They care for each other," says the source. The on-again couple are currently spending time together at one of Sean "Diddy" Combs's homes.

Adds the source: "While Chris is reflective and saddened about what happened, he is really happy to be with the woman he loves."

In its latest issue, PEOPLE reports that Brown called Rihanna on her 21st birthday one week ago. "He called to wish her happy birthday," a source told the magazine. "They've reached out to each other. It's been mutual."

Brown was booked by LAPD for making criminal threats but
the case has not yet been presented to the District Attorney, who will ultimately determine which charges, if any, will be prosecuted.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20262240,00.html
Silver
Silver

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Rihanna and Chris Brown are back together Empty Re: Rihanna and Chris Brown are back together

Message par Silver Sam 28 Fév - 3:23

This is dedicated to you, Rihanna.

Silver
Silver

Rihanna and Chris Brown are back together Empty Re: Rihanna and Chris Brown are back together

Message par Nappy Soul Sam 28 Fév - 17:25

It's a damn shame...
But I can't claim to be a love soldier if I can't give them a chance to mend things back....I'm just wondering if it's worth the price...For both parties.
Nappy Soul
Nappy Soul

Message par Nappy Soul Sam 28 Fév - 17:26

It's a damn shame...
But I can't claim to be a love soldier if I can't give them a chance to mend things back....I'm just wondering if it's worth the price...For both parties.
Nappy Soul
Nappy Soul

Message par ANAKIN Dim 1 Mar - 14:01

He's using her to save his career. Word is his people tipped off the paparazzi on the reconciliation. I don't see anything good coming out of this, espacially for her. Anyway, it's their problem.
ANAKIN
ANAKIN

Message par Nappy Soul Dim 1 Mar - 20:00

I'm just waiting for their iminnent appearances on Oprah and Tyra...If they dare...Oprah will make chop suey out of C.Brizzy.
Nappy Soul
Nappy Soul

Message par BOBBY DIGITAL Lun 2 Mar - 21:45

I ain't tryna be the devil advocate but people need to cut that boy some slacks.We don't know what went on that night these two had the fight. It's wrong for a guy to hit a girl , but who knows if she pushed him to the limit. Didn't she say herself that she used to fight with her brothers not too long ago, and they used knives and stuff. Doesn't sound to me like the angel the press is trying pass her for. I think that chick got a dark side. If she's willing to get him back, she knows why. It's not like you hear her family and friends complain about them getting back together either, they probably know why. I think people should leave these two alone. She has enough people around her who can worry about her. People should worry less about these rich and spoiled stars and concentrate on their own problems.
BOBBY DIGITAL
BOBBY DIGITAL

Message par odessa Lun 2 Mar - 22:10

well, whatever makes her happy... Rolling Eyes
odessa
odessa

Message par CRyma Lun 2 Mar - 22:36

BOBBY DIGITAL a écrit:People should worry less about these rich and spoiled stars and concentrate on their own problems.

VOILAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!! Twisted Evil
CRyma
CRyma

Message par *Maadox Mar 3 Mar - 17:05

Abuse is like a drug...its like an addiction...coupled with feelings, it got another name that i ain't sure i know what it is...lol.

it surely is irrational in our eyes...but not in the addicted eyes...Eventually she will wake up from it, like Whitney did, like Britney did and like most of us who had been in bad relationships...
Its just better earlier rather than later.

Also...what about emotional abuse? even though it is not physical, it leaves even greater scares and alot of women and men are victims of this....
*Maadox
*Maadox

Message par CRyma Jeu 5 Mar - 23:12

Rihanna and Chris Brown are back together Brown10

un peu d'humour dans cette triste histoire ...... lol! lol!
CRyma
CRyma

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé